DBGRID question

Post by Daiu » Sat, 21 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I am trying to get the value of the active field in a dbgrid bound to an access
database with a data control.

I tried ID = data2.recordset.fields("ownerid").value
and the same without the value.

ownerid is an autonumber.

what happens is that when i click on the dbgrid I get the wrong number. And
this number changes depending on when I click on it(the first click on the
dbgrid or second etc..)

Anyone can tell me why this happens?

1. Dbgrid question

I note in the on-line help that you can control the font, backcolour etc
of individual columns or cells in a dbgrid, but I cannot work out how to
do this.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions about alternative bound grid
controls for VB5.

Pls reply to group and email.

Thanks.

2. How do I increase array size without stack overflow error

3. VB5 DBGrid Question

4. multi dimensional dbs

5. Another DBGrid question about Memo fields

6. MSG 2503, Level 16, State 1

7. VB6 -DBgrid question - Bar instead of a Cell

8. (JOB) Sybase DBA in San Francisco

9. DBGrid question

10. DbGrid question

11. VB 4.0 Professional DBGrid Question

12. DBGrid question (repost, got no answer first time)

13. dbgrid question