IIS, Database access and local (CD Rom) Help!?

IIS, Database access and local (CD Rom) Help!?

Post by Mike Tissingto » Mon, 02 Jun 1997 04:00:00

We are about to develop an application which will both be ran off a CD rom
on a standalone machine and over the Internet. So the database can either
be on the server running IIS or local on the PC which will be running W95

Can anyone help please with the best technology for doing this. We would
like to have the same html for both version. I understand how we can do
this in the client/server case but what about local ???

Please copy to my email address below - Thanks!

Thanks,
Mike Tissington