VB Forms and Access 97 forms

Post by Seth Anderso » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I know there is a way to import a VB form into Access 97.  I am using VB 6,
have created my form, and now want to move it into Access 97 in attempt to
have Access 97 upsize my form into ASP.  Any idea how I can do this?

1. Sending data from one form to another (VBA and Access 97 form)

Simple question I hope!

I have two forms, one of which has an array (of booleans). I need the other
form to have access to this data, or a copy of it.

So how do I pass this array (or any variable for that matter) from form A to
form B (without using global variables).

Grateful thanks to anyone that can help

Steve

:-)

2. SQL Server use GMT?

3. Access 97 Forms in VB 5?

4. Informix 9.4 Information

5. Displaying Memo Fields From Access 97 on VB Forms

6. Java v. PL/SQL Stored Procedures

7. Access 97 Generated Form in VB 5.0?

8. dBase BDE cannot read fully, MS products can!!

9. Convert an Microsoft Access Form to a VB Form

10. Controlling events on an Access Form from a VB form

11. Turning Access forms into VB forms--HELP!!

12. Converting Access Forms to VB Forms

13. Converting Access forms to VB forms