"DataSource" data member not found

Post by David Lync » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I have been creating forms for MS Project in VBA using Activex Data Objects.
For any object which has a DataSource member, the DataSource member is
unrecognized at runtime and generates an error ("Compile error: method or
data member not found.").

I have been able to work around this until I tried to use MSDataReports. Can
anyone help?

1. "Could not find family member"

When trying to key on a field with unique entries, I receive the error
message "could not find family member".  This error also occurs at other
times.  This is just one straightforward table.

Sheri L. Brown
Comp Prog/Analyst II
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
University of Missouri-Columbia

2. OODB -> RDB mapping?

3. "Could not find data access library"

4. Attaching a 7.0 db?

5. help - "data source name not found"

6. stored procedure and xml

7. "not data found" error in replication

8. Problems in Data Access From VB

9. "Data source not found" message

10. Unexplained "Dimension Member Not Unique" error

11. "provider not found"

12. Strange "File not found" error

13. Help: "Could not find stored procedure"