DBGrid - Unbound mode

Post by Rohit Sharm » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone giude me to an example using DBGrid in unbound mode with
recordsets ?

rohit

Rohit Sharma
Building 50, CAD/ CAM Research Lab
Cranfield University

Telephone : 01234-750111 extn 5641

DBGrid - Unbound mode

Post by Ladislav Sediv » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

> Can anyone giude me to an example using DBGrid in unbound mode with
> recordsets ?

> rohit

> --
> Rohit Sharma
> Building 50, CAD/ CAM Research Lab
> Cranfield University

> Telephone : 01234-750111 extn 5641

Check this out:

ftp://rabbit.apexsc.com/Pub/Samples/UB1RSCls

--
Lac

1. How to fill a dbgrid (unbound mode) ?

Hi there,

I am no problem in filling a dbgrid using data control. Since, I was
told that it would improve performance when the data control is removed
but I have difficulties in trying to fill the dbgrid in unbound mode. I
am asking if anybody can show me an example in achieving that.

I have the something like below but it doesn't work,

Dim db as database
Dim rs as recordset
set db = opendatabase ("Mydatabase")
set rs = openrecordset("select * from customer",dbopendynaset)

DbGrid1.Columns(0).Caption = "Customer"
DbGrid1.Columns(1).Caption = "Telephone"
DbGrid1.Columns(0).Value = rs!cust_name
DbGrid1.Columns(1).value = rs!cust_tel

rs.close

Thanks for any help.

Andrew wan

2. pack and deploy apps

3. fill a DBgrid unbound mode while form loading..

4. Database link creation problem

5. (Q) Visual C++ DAO Help DBGrid Unbound Mode

6. Problem Formatting Results Set

7. dbgrid : unbound mode

8. SQL Helps

9. DBgrid - Unbound Mode Problem - Urgent!!

10. DBGRID (unbound mode): how to remove all rows from the grid quickly?

11. fill a DBGRID in unbound mode with an array

12. Need Help in DBGrid using unbound mode

13. Sample code for DBGrid in Unbound mode