Error Language in German?

Post by Elgen » Mon, 10 May 1999 04:00:00

I'm having a terrible time trying to find where I can change the language to
English on debug and error pop-up windows. This started happening in VisData
after I installed service pack 3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Problem with german language in webdb 2.1.0.9.3 under Linux

Hallo everybody,

I install webdb 2.1.0.9.3 manually in an oracle 8i db (with owaload and
winstall).

At this way there are only the english text in the webdb application.

I can check it with select distinct lang from wwv_sys_messages (the
answer is us).

I install the german text's as user webdb with webdbd.sql. When the
script is running all messages are well.

But when I check the db with select distinct lang from ... - only us is
available.

When I check the application - only the headers of the sites are in
german. The rest of the site are in english.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you Reinhard

2. Detecting local system account

3. IDR1007.DLL - IDAPI German language resource file

4. US-IL, TX-SOFTWARE CONSULTANT

5. Unexpected language change - ENglish to German

6. remove sql 6.5 product ID and reinstall from scratch

7. phonetic Soundex/Fuzzy search for german language

8. Muliuser spport

9. Unexpected language change (English to German) in Control Panel

10. German language BDE 2.52?

11. Job Offer in Germany, Munich (in german language)

12. linux and german language

13. HELP on German Language Driver