HELP me !! In DELPHI 3 AddPassWord no work

HELP me !! In DELPHI 3 AddPassWord no work

Post by TRIN YVE » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

In Delphi 3 the instruction "AddPassword(Const Pswd string); no work with
PARADOX Table (with password).

Is bug ?

Thank you for answer.

Yves TRIN
Paris-FRANCE

1. AddPassword help needed

I've been trying to add a session password for opening protected paradox
tables, and I am having an attack of denseness. WHERE do I write
Session.AddPasswprd('password');
 so that it is available for the session??
I'm confused by the Delphi On-Line help, which mentions the TSession but
doesn't say where the above statement needs to be written.
I'm trying to add a temporary password at initial startup which can then be
supplanted by a user-defined one through a dialog. ANY clarification will be
most appreciated!
-Larry Ward

2. Pick to Pick Communications?

3. addPasswords problem

4. Oracle DBA training inquiry

5. Delphi...Delphi....Delphi - New Delphi Site

6. Basic Menu Question

7. You must see: News Group A Dedicate Delphi Developers Helping Delphi Developers

8. run-time error 2115 on refresh/requery

9. Help..Help..Help MS SQL and Delphi

10. HELP: Site not working (or working erratically) after Hosting company upgrades server

11. Formerly WORKING database no longer working - HELP???????

12. 32-bit Delphi 2.0 Programs *DO* work under 3.1

13. Delphi 2.0 - Data Pump doesn't work......