ODBC Database Source Code---

Post by peterhopk.. » Sun, 12 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I just want to replace the message "Operation Failed No current
record" with another message such as invalid response without forcing
the user to exit the database.
Thanks!

Peter

1. ODBC Database Source Code--need advice

 https://www.idrive.com/pahopkin?guest=false

Here is the link to my I-drive.  Username is Pahopkin and password is
margueri

Feel free to navigate to the shared section.

Here you will find the implementation of my ODBC C++ Database program
- I
need your help to figure out one small bug.

The database is Mydb.zip and an ODBC system DSN connection must be
established call it "MyDb"

The database file itself is called Mycontacts.zip.

You will discover that when you navigate to an incorrect record, when
the
user enters an incorrect integer, that the exception throws and leaves
the
program in a state where you have to restart the database.  How do I
implement the correct way as you did, where I tell the user an invalid
entry
has been made.  If you enter text in the Jump to box, you get the
message.
I can't figure out where this message comes from.

How do I implement a graceful exit on an invalid integer?

Peter

2. what is memory being used for?

3. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

4. max,min

5. help....Source code sample for ODBC

6. Trouble with LIKE

7. ODBC source code??

8. Database design

9. ODBC driver source codes

10. Help with source of ODBC Error Code = 08S01

11. Source Code for an ODBC Driver

12. Source-Code example for ODBC-Drivers ?????