HELP in SIZING controls in a report

Post by The Bazze » Sun, 16 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hope someone can help me with this...

in a reports detail section i have 3 controls to print. 1 is a text
control, 1 is a currency control, the other a memo control. i have the
borders set to normal (so that the border lines prints). they also have
their can grow/shrink set to yes...

I need to make the 3 controls print like a msword table with borders,
and all of the same height. therefore....
How do i make each control expand its height to match the height of the
highest control....

i have tried setting the a controls height as...

    me![field1].height = me![field2].height  on the "on format" property
of the detail section... but its does nothing.

Anyone know how to do this???

many TIA

1. Dynamic sizing of report controls - please help

I've got a report which is split into a number of different pages. Each page
has a box at the bottom for the user to write notes in (once the form is
printed off). I want to make the size of this box dynamic so that it
basically fills up all the available space at the bottom of the page.

I'd hoped to do this in code, but I can't find a way to get the page length
or end of the page in twips.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Steven

2. Question Bank for certification

3. Need Help Controlling the Size of a Form

4. Looking for Wisconsin Storage System

5. Font Size: Pdox 5.0 reports micro/super size fonts

6. US-OR-Portland--Oracle Developers and DBAs Needed

7. Help: Using the datarepeater control with an ActiveX control containing an embedded datacombo control

8. Dbcombo and ADO Control

9. HELP: sp_help and object browser report view column sizes differently

10. Crystal Report Control Help Needed (Pretty Puhleeze)

11. Help - Setting Controls Outside A Data Report

12. HELP: How to control Report viewing in PdoxWin

13. help with crystal report/control