Crystal Reports will not refresh data

Post by Maurice Muonek » Sat, 02 May 1998 04:00:00

When I run a report, it does not reflect any changes to the recordset or
table.  I still get the records that were in the table when the reports were
created.  Is there a way to 'refresh' the control so the new data is used?

Crystal Reports will not refresh data

Post by dcs2.. » Sat, 02 May 1998 04:00:00

In the crystal report, under file menu, set the option 'save data with
report' OFF this will solve your problem

Siva

> When I run a report, it does not reflect any changes to the recordset
> or
> table.  I still get the records that were in the table when the
> reports were
> created.  Is there a way to 'refresh' the control so the new data is
> used?

Crystal Reports will not refresh data

Post by Eric Lync » Sun, 03 May 1998 04:00:00

From the main menu...
        File|Options|Reporting|Refresh data on every print.

Quote:> When I run a report, it does not reflect any changes to the recordset or
> table.  I still get the records that were in the table when the reports
were
> created.  Is there a way to 'refresh' the control so the new data is
used?

Crystal Reports will not refresh data

Post by Lorenzo Rucchi » Tue, 05 May 1998 04:00:00

Maurice
You've probably done this already, but just in case, make sure that verify
on every print is turned on, and save data with report is turned off.

Lorenzo

Quote:> When I run a report, it does not reflect any changes to the recordset or
> table.  I still get the records that were in the table when the reports
were
> created.  Is there a way to 'refresh' the control so the new data is
used?

1. VB4(16) Crystal Reports not auto refreshing data

I am having a problem with the Crystal Reports that ships with VB Pro 4.0.

I am using the 16 bit version to connect to a Microsoft Access database.

I have created 2 different reports.

One of them auto refreshes the data and the other does not.

I definitely have the auto refresh on print checked for both reports.

The data in the table is being programmatically updated and this update is
working fine.  (Beyond a shadow of a doubt.  I have checked this a few
times).

If I go into Crystal Reports by clicking the CR icon and open the report
it auto opens the print preview which is incorrect.  If I open the print
preview again it is correct.

Any ideas?

Is there a command that I can access through VB to manually refresh the
data before it is opened?

Please cc me with your reply as time is of the essence on this one.

Thanks.

Dan Greenberg

--
***************************
*Dan Greenberg    1 3 5 R *

2. How to create Stored Procedure to return rows

3. Data Report Refresh (not refreshing)

4. Foreign key references to tables in different schemas ??

5. Crystal Reports Not Refreshing

6. Resolver error

7. Help - Crystal Reports will not refresh

8. simple pfread errors RESOLVED

9. Refresh Crystal Report data before print??

10. Crystal Reports won't Refresh data each opening

11. Crystal Reports: Refreshing Data from VB?

12. How make Crystal Report refresh data using code?

13. Crystal Report Refresh Data