VB4 Addins Similar to Q&E MultiLink/VB

Post by Kevin Barcla » Thu, 10 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Are there any OCX Addins out there that would give me the same
functionality for VB4 16/32 that Q&E MultiLink/VB gave to VB3??

Thanks,

Kevin Barclay

1. Q&E MultiLink VB and Paradox 5.0 for Windows

Anybody knows if MultiLink VB is suppose to work well with Paradox
5.0 for Windows? I keep getting GPF when MultiLink VB try to get a
graphics field from my Paradox table.

"It's shake and bake, and I help"
Amos Yung

2. File Locking War Stories

3. VB3, Intersolv MultiLink VB & SQL Server 6.5

4. MS ODBC and Oracle CLOB

5. BTrieve & Q+E MultiLink/VB -- URGENT

6. Installing 7.0 on 18G disk - getting internal error

7. Multilink/VB 2.0 problems in VB 4.0/Win95

8. Limiting num of network users?

9. Network Locking Probs using Pdox Eng, VB, and QE/MultiLink VB

10. Choreo vs MultiLink with VB4 16-bit

11. Qs: VB4.0/OLE/ODBC

12. Intersolv's Multilink/Vb 2.04

13. Q+E Multilink/VB