Beginners Site

Post by Evan B Tow » Sat, 11 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I just wanted to let everyone know we have our Visual Basics 5 Learning
web site  up and we have two VB lessons Online.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Campus/5699

This site for Beginners/Advanced programmers

Features of our site:

Compu-Tel Software Visual Basic Projects - A Place where beginners can
learn lesson by lesson with other beginners.

Links and files for beginners

Message and chat area for beginners/advanced programmers can help each other.

Programmers Job Board

Online Book Store for programmers.

Sell  your programs you have made.

Beta testers area. (Soon)

Looking for Advertisers/Sponsors - We will mention your Products/Service
in return for discount offers on your Products/Services  to our members.

1. Beginner site

Can anyone recommend a website or newsgroup that one could go to learn about
SQL server? I've been tasked at my job to learn about it. I have MS SQL
Server 2000 Personal Edition to train on.

To give you a background about my SQL knowledge- there is none.

--
Gator
To respond remove xxx from email address

2. US-NY-ORACLE FINANCIALS DEVELOPER/TESTER

3. SQL Server 6.5 - Any good sites for beginners?

4. Log Statistical Info in IMA

5. SQL XML Beginners web sites

6. DTS Task icons missing from Task bar and menu

7. Any good web sites for SQL7 beginners ?

8. Recommended web site for VB beginner?

9. Beginners Web Site

10. Web Site, News Group, FTP Site Ratings!!!

11. Moving a DB from site-to-site?

12. Development Site to Customer Site