HELP: ...in converting 16-bit access db to 32-bit using VB not ACCESS 97

HELP: ...in converting 16-bit access db to 32-bit using VB not ACCESS 97

Post by Scott Huggin » Tue, 30 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I am able to convert the tables, fields, and indexes in an existing 16-bit
ACCESS 2.0 database by looping through the VB database collections object
for the 16-bit database...BUT I cannot get the RELATIONSHIPS transferred
over.

Is there any way to convert a database from 16-bit to 32-bit that you you
guys know of?  Any OLE methods, WIN API, etc?

Thank you very much!

Scott Huggins