Tab-Control and loading Usercontrols dynamic

Tab-Control and loading Usercontrols dynamic

Post by Guido H » Sun, 23 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

first please excuse my bad english.
Which method do you prefer - loading usercontrols dynamically when changing
the tab (saving loading time of the form) or putting them at design time on
the tabs.

When I load them dynamically the terminate event of the usercontrol occures
as often as i load the form when i quit the app. I dont' think that this is
correct.
When I put it at design time on the form this event occures only one time
after quitting the app.

Greetings
Guido

Does any body know how to load a nested control (control within a
control) dynamically?

I have a label object embedded inside a frame object. I do:
    Load frame1(1)
    frame1(1).Top = 500
    frame1(1).Left = 500
    frame1(1).Visible = True

Only the frame is loaded, label1(1) inside the frame did not go with it.
The label still stayed in the original frame1(0) control.

Any body knows how to solve this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. MSMDSRV.EXE GPFs at startup

3. Tabs control?/Import/Export control?

4. Format of .dif files

5. Tab control/FlexGrid control problem

6. replication error

7. How to create and place controls at runtime into Tabbed Dialog Control of Videosoft or Microsoft

8. File Compression to store graphic in DB

9. Binding Dynamic Control to ADO Control

10. Images Controls that load picture from a recordset without Data Control

11. Dynamic Cross Tab

12. Cross-Tab a dynamic table with no numeric value

13. Cross-tab a dynamic table with no numeric value