Context Sensitive Help in VB16.

Post by Mahesh Anan » Sat, 21 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi VB Gurus,

I am working on VB 4.0 (16-bit) on Win 3.11/95/NT3.51/NT4.0.  I need to
immplement Miscrosoft Word style context sensitive help.  In MS Word You
will see one button on the toolbar with Arrow pointer & ? sign. If you
click that button your mouse pointer will changed to a arrow pointer and ?
sign then you click the object you want help.
I am aware that this is available in VB4.0 but in 32 Bit not in 16 Bit.
If anyone is aware of any technic or 3rd party tool to implement this type
of help please let me know.

Thanks in Advance
Mahesh Anand

1. HELP: Context sensitive help

Newbie Question:
How do you display a help screen without showing the search screen first ?
I tried SET TOPIC TO <topic> and then call help with the command HELP.
It always calls the search screen first instead of immediately jumping
to the topic.
I would appreciate any help
Geia

2. Failed to create the share omwwize

3. HELP: Info on Context Sensitive DBs

4. Stopping archiving of a single table

5. ADO Context-sensitive help

6. Paradox7 and Citrix

7. Context sensitive help

8. Newbie Disk Drive Question

9. context sensitive help, MDI, db with file support

10. How to create Context Sensitive Help in Oracle 7.3 for Windows NT/Developer 2000

11. context sensitive help will not work

12. Context Sensitive Help