Problems binding dynamically-created control

Problems binding dynamically-created control

Post by Svein Seljeset » Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:00:00

(VB6 SP3/ADO 2.1) Tried both NT4 and Win98.
I have a UserControl (C) that dynamically adds a new UserControl (N) to it's
control collection using an VBControlExtender (CtrlExt). Both C and N have
ComplexBound data binding behavior. I  pass C's data source to N using the
following code within C:

Public Property Set DataSource(n As DataSource)
    If CtrlExt Is Nothing Then Exit Property
    Set CtrlExt.DataSource = n
    PropertyChanged "DataSource"
End Property

This will not work and I keep getteing the error "System Error &H80010108
(-2147417848)" when I drag the cursor over CtrlExt.DataSource in debug mode
and VB hangs up.

Any suggestions?

1. Problems binding dynamically-created control

(VB6 SP3/ADO 2.1) Tried both NT4 and Win98.
I have a UserControl (C) that dynamically adds a new UserControl (N) to it's
control collection using an VBControlExtender (CtrlExt). Both C and N have
ComplexBound data binding behavior. I  pass C's data source to N using the
following code within C:

Public Property Set DataSource(n As DataSource)
    If CtrlExt Is Nothing Then Exit Property
    Set CtrlExt.DataSource = n
    PropertyChanged "DataSource"
End Property

This will not work and I keep getteing the error "System Error &H80010108
(-2147417848)" when I drag the cursor over CtrlExt.DataSource in debug mode
and VB hangs up.

Any suggestions?

2. Dynamic SQL - error: ORA-06512

3. problems with Mask edit controls bound to data controls

4. SQL Server security in 3 tier application

5. Save and Open Dynamically created Controls

6. how set correct german varchars in interbase

7. How to create complex bound control?

8. Lost data

9. Creating a control class that can be a data binding data source

10. Creating Data Bound Controls

11. Creating data-bound constituant control

12. How do I create a query then use data bound controls on the query

13. Creating ADO Data Bound ActiveX Controls