yr 2000 compliance

Post by Lars Rosenber » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

DateTime is in Paradox represented with a double ( 8 bytes  ?? )

Save a Date field as char(8) instead

then char(0) to char(1) is day
then char(2) to char(3) is month
then char(4) to char(7) is year

Then make an new TEdit and a property DateTime that converts the string into
a valid date & time string. This version goes from year 0000 to 9999. That
should be enough.

Thats how I do to get around year 2000 problems.

>Can someone please help?
>I am developing a system in Delphi2 at the moment which requires dates
>and needs to by yr2000 compliant. In Delphi , when u format a date
>dd/mm/yyyy it goes from 1999 to 1900, is therea fix for this?

>I would appreciate any help
>Thanks
>Gavin Matthews

yr 2000 compliance

Post by g.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Can someone please help?
I am developing a system in Delphi2 at the moment which requires dates
and needs to by yr2000 compliant. In Delphi , when u format a date
dd/mm/yyyy it goes from 1999 to 1900, is therea fix for this?

I would appreciate any help
Thanks
Gavin Matthews

1. Date formatting in textboxes for Yr 2000 +

Check your InputMask and Format properties for the TextBox.  Note that
the control in the Grid is also a TextBox.  Compare the properties of
the TextBox in the Grid with your other TextBox.

Christopher Reed

2. Many to many relationship

3. Yr 2000 ready, which version oracle

4. What do you need for database management?

5. Informix and yr 2000

6. Database Wizard error using Forte for Java

7. Yr 2000

8. The same VB code doesn't work with some Intersolv Driver Versions (Oracle 7, DAO, OpenDatabase)

9. Year 2000 Compliance Question...

10. year 2000 compliance

11. BDE and Year 2000 Compliance

12. SQL version 4.2 - Year 2000 compliance

13. Year 2000 Compliance