Datareport Orientation

Post by Bramo GIRG » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Is it possible to change the datareport rientation to Landscape? How?

Thanks

1. VB6 DataReport orientation

I'd like to create a report with Landscape orientation using VB6 DataReport.
How can I do it? I have VB6 (SP3) without 'rptOrientLandscape'. I know I
need to install SP 4 (5?). How can I find it?

Regurds

Eugene

=====================================
At present I am a sojourner in civilized life again.
Eugene Davkaev
http://www.montaro.newmail.ru
http://www.litif.spb.ru

2. Automate Faxing Supplier's Schedule via MFG/PRO

3. Specific twist of GROUP BY clause

4. Datareport Orientation

5. NECESITO ALGUNAS CONSTANTES ----- I NEED SOME CONSTANTS :-)

6. VB 6 DataReport orientation

7. Relational Joins are killing my sanity

8. Orientation of DataReport

9. Why the paper orientation is different between system config and datareport's print

10. VB DataReport page layout/orientation

11. Paper-orientation in Datareports.

12. Report Orientation vs Printer Orientation