Use Clipper index with Delphi?

Post by Daniel Grenie » Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Someone can say how can I use Clipper (ntx files) index with Delphi
program? I would appreciate an indication. You can E-mail  at

THANK YOU.

Use Clipper index with Delphi?

Post by Chee Chong Hwa aka C.H. Che » Tue, 17 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi Daniel

> Someone can say how can I use Clipper (ntx files) index with Delphi
> program? I would appreciate an indication. You can E-mail  at

I use Delphi 2+ Apollo... SS Files from Simple Simon Software is also
another altenative. Since you appear to be a Clipperhead moving to
Delphi, you should visit Delphi...Delphi..Delphi at

http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch

Delphi...Delphi...Delphi is aweb site dedicated to Clipper & other Xbase
programmers moving to Delphi.

Happy Reading !

Quote:

--
Regards

Chee Chong Hwa, aka C.H. Chee
Penang,MALAYSIA

Who the heck Is Chee Chong Hwa ?
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch

Delphi...Delphi...Delphi
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi

Clipper...Clipper...Clipper
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper

CCH SOFTWARE SOLUTION SDN. BHD.
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/cchss

CCH WEB SERVICES SDN. BHD.
http://www.cch.com.my/cch

1. Using Clipper Index file with Delphi 2.0

My Customer work with a clipper application and I developped  a Delphi
application.

My delphi application must use the clipper (DBF) files with their index
(NTX) files.

This Delphi application work with Paradox files and  DBF/NTX files and must
maintain the DBF index (NTX) at the same time.

How can I do this.

2. SQL server and Paradox

3. Delphi using CA-Clipper 5.2 indexes (*.ntx) ??

4. Error NULLing Date field on SQL Server

5. Use Clipper index (.ntx files) with Delphi program?

6. Need Prism experience from real life Prism users

7. halcyon or other manager for ntx index(CLIPPER) for delphi 5

8. Syntax Error in ADO Connection

9. Clipper / Delphi & NTX indexes

10. Clipper NTX Indexes & Delphi

11. Delphi - Clipper problems with DBF + MDX indexes

12. clipper index file with delphi 2.0