Senior Visual Basic/ACCESS Developer Needed

Senior Visual Basic/ACCESS Developer Needed

Post by AiC Houston, Tex » Wed, 09 Aug 1995 04:00:00

When you join AiC, you begin rewarding employment in the computer industry
that will challenge your knowledge and experience.  At AiC, you add your
unique talents to our team of qualified professionals delivering high-quality
services and products to small, medium, and Fortune 500-sized clientele.

As one of the leading outsource suppliers of professional talent to the high
tech industry, the very best assignments are available through AiC --- the
most rewarding technical challenges in the most desirable enviroments.

Our most important resource is people and we are only as good as the people we
hire to serve our prestigious list of clients.

AiC has an immediate opportunity for a candidate with heavy Visual Basic
skills including some exposure to ACCESS.  Any Windows NT a plus.  AiC has the
ability to hire individuals on either a contract/hourly or full-benefitted
basis.  We have a comprehensive benefits package including:

Major Medical and Dental Insurance
Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave
401k Savings Plan
Stock Purchase Plan
Flex Spending Account Plan
Organized Social Activities
Technical and Management Training

For immediate and confidential consideration contact Mary Patrick or Brenda
Garrett at:

Phone      1-800-487-1881 (US)
                1-713-869-3420 (Canada)
FAX          1-713-869-8462