Delphi...Delphi....Delphi - New Delphi Site

Delphi...Delphi....Delphi - New Delphi Site

Post by Chee Chong Hwa aka C.H. Che » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi

Just to let you know that there's a NEW Delphi Site which is dedicated to
Xbase programmers moving to the Delphi world.

If you have time, point your browser at :

http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch
or
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi

Regards

Chee Chong Hwa, aka C.H. Chee
Penang,MALAYSIA

Who the heck Is Chee Chong Hwa ?
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch

Delphi...Delphi...Delphi
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper

Clipper...Clipper...Clipper
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper

CCH SOFTWARE SOLUTION SDN. BHD.
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/cchss

CCH WEB SERVICES SDN. BHD.
http://www.cch.com.my/cch

1. Delphi:Paradox vs Delphi:SQL Anywhere vs Delphi:FoxPro via Apollo

I am creating an application to run on a local area network that will
have 1 to 4 users occasionally accessing the database.  I am hearing
paradox is slow on a network. Like everyone, I require fast data access.

Any comments on the above combinations?  Any recommendations?
Has anyone had success with other combinations ( no C/S stuff please)?

2. Remote Data Control Problem

3. Problems with compiling of DBBrowser demo (Delphi 1.0) in Delphi 2.0 and Delphi 3

4. 60K limit text file problem

5. Delphi, Delphi, and Delphi

6. Problem compiling OCI.H in C++ w/ MSDEV Studio 6

7. NEW! VB-Delphi, C++Delphi References

8. Failed Install of SQL client

9. You must see: News Group A Dedicate Delphi Developers Helping Delphi Developers

10. can delphi client/server 16bit be accessed by delphi 2/3

11. Interbase 4.0 (Delphi 1.02 -> Delphi 3.0)

12. Delphi 5 vs Delphi 3