Store and retrieve image on SQL server 7.0 using VB 6.0

Store and retrieve image on SQL server 7.0 using VB 6.0

Post by Michael Ow » Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I want to create a form to show a Image using VB 6.0 and ADO.  How can
I save the Image to SQL server 7.0 and retrieve it?

Thanks.

1. VB 6.0, SQL Server 7.0 and Images

Hy there!!

I have a performance question!!

I have table with two image fields, first I wanted to store the jpg images
into the database but Ive read that its better if I just save the path
instead of the picture.

Wich one do you recomend?  The application will be design usign the 3 tiers
concept and I would like to know the adventages and disadventages.

Were using VB 6.0 Enterprise SP 3, Windows NT 4.0 SP 6, SQL Server 7.0

Thanks
--
Oscar Alberto Snchez Verduzco

Como Mxico no hay dos!!!!

2. Stored Procedure Performance

3. Problem to store image in SQL server 6.0 with VB 4

4. Oracle for the Mac has arrived!

5. How to debug stored procedures in SQL 7.0 using Visual Interdev 6.0 or Visual Basic 6.0

6. User info and OS authent

7. Passing an Array to a Stored Procedure in SQL Server 7.0 from VB 6.0

8. 170/Syntax on DROP COLUMN (7.0)

9. Store image by using image datatype in SQL 7.0

10. store a .dat file using VC++ into SQL server 7.0 as an image field

11. images storing/retrieving in sql7 server how i do that combining with VB(ado)

12. Saving in en retrieving from images in SQL Server 7.0

13. retrieving image from table in SQL Server 7.0