Storing and Accessing data on web server

Storing and Accessing data on web server

Post by <i.. » Sun, 15 Nov 1998 04:00:00

What coding statements would I need to open and access data through a web
page?

1. Accessing Data from an Access database from a Web Server

Hi,

Was wondering if anybody could offer any solutions/ideas to retrieve data
from an access database sitting on a Web Server.

I have tried OLEDB, but don't seem to be able to get a connected.

I was wondering if it was worthwhile create an ASP page or Web Server that
returned the data in XML, but have been unable to find an samples for doing
this with Visual C.

The purpose for all this, is that I have an Visual C windows application
that currently get its data from several Access databases using DAO.  I now
have a requirement to get this data from a web server.

What would be the simplest way of achieve this?

Thanks

Wayne

2. using with CYRANO with Sybase

3. having count(*)

4. using VB to query web data and store in access

5. SQL Server DBA needed for Internet Startup in NYC

6. Oracle Web Server / MVS DB2 Data Access

7. How to find if a table is locked?

8. data access page from web server

9. Access DB2 data on AS400 from Web server (IIS or Apache)

10. Web pages accessing ODBC data on another server

11. New data control allows multi-user data access/binding over the web (INFO)