ODBC Text File Driver

Post by Bi127730 » Tue, 28 Mar 1995 02:29:22

I am looking for an ODBC Text File Driver (Comma Delimited). It must have
READ , WRITE and UPDATE capability. The KeyWord being UPDATE.

I Have explored the Microsoft Driver - It will do reads and Appends.
I have also explored the Intersolv driver (same as above)
... and it is not possible to convert the Customer in one swell foop to
Access or another  relational database. I need a transition tool. Their
600+ programs are written in CBasic and all of their datafiles are comma
delimited Text.

Anyone stumble across such a driver?
Thanks for the help.
Bill