1. Oracle 7.3, JDBC thin client, HP-UX 10.20
Subject: Oracle 7.3, JDBC thin client, HP-UX 10.20
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 22:10:19 +0100
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sorry if anyone has covered this but I couldn't spot all the information I
I am currently working on a project to fron-end an oracle database with
netscape (ie java applets - to which I am still learning).
I am using an HP Unix machine, running 10.20 and Oracle 7.2.
I have downloaded the JDBC thin-drivers from Oracle for Win 95 & Server
After installing these on my PC, it was trying to connect, but came back
with a security message - which has been covered.
My problem is as follows :
I have a /usr/oracle directory for Oracle7.2
and a /www/docs directory for my HTML pages (Apache daemon)
I have put my html page in the /www/docs directory, and the jdbc111.class
file in /usr/oracle/jdbc/lib directory.
Is this correct ?
How/do I need to reference the class with my env vars - if so how?
Do I need the jdbc111.zip file with my html document ?
There's a dll on the win95 version of jdk, and an so for solaris - should
there be anything for HP-UX ?
I've got all the parts, i just don't know where to put them.
Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help me
2. OptimizeDB, Sysmod and what else?
3. IDS 7.31UC4 from HP-UX 10.20 to HP-UX 11
4. Translating Mutliple Rows into Multiple Columns
5. HP UX 10.20 -> HP UX 11
6. character and number test functions
7. creating DB on Oracle 188.8.131.52 for HP-UX 10.20
8. Full Outer Join
9. Informix JDBC Driver for HP-UX 11.0,10.20
10. Oracle Hot / Cold Backup Scripts for Oracle Sever on HP-UX 10.20
11. Oracle hang - Oracle 7.2.3 HP-ux 10.20
12. DB 7.21 (HP-UX 10.20) hangs while backup