Need HELP

Post by Gerald Molend » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 01:51:17

has anyone had this problem.  I have finished this frontend (vb app to a sql
db) and it works on two computers, however when I go to run the app on the
third computer I get an error message which says that my connection failed.
Can anyone help.

Thanks
Jerry

Need HELP

Post by Steven Br » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 07:17:20

It would be difficult to say what's causing your problem, without more
information, starting with the exact error message you are receiving.

Hope this helps!

Steven Bras, MCSD
Microsoft Developer Support/Visual Basic WebData