Oracle Packages

Post by Dutc » Tue, 05 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello,
I am having a difficult time working with Oracle Stored Procedures that
are in a package.  I am using VBee, Oracle 7.3, and Microsoft ODBC
Driver for Oracle.  I am trying to use UserConnection. I cannot get vb
to access these stored procedures with in a package. Is there a way to
get these stored procedures to behave like a stand-alone stored
procedure? Has anyone successfully done this?  Is so, how???

Thanks

Oracle Packages