Memory leak with resync ?

Post by Luca Vanuzz » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

 Hi !

I'm using VB6 SP4 and ADO 2.5
I use the resync method of recorset. It seems that using this
command My application have memory leak problem. There are any
information about this ? There are any patch for ADO ? Or where couls
I find information about it ?

Thanks,

Luca

--
Luca Vanuzzo
Deimos Italia S.r.l. Padova/Veneto/Italy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Memory leak with resync ?

Post by Roland Roo » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Sure. Got the same problem.
Try using server side cursor, and opening and closing recordset after
every AddNew/Resync call.
I know, bad performance, but no memory leaks!
Good luck

> Hi !

> I'm using VB6 SP4 and ADO 2.5
> I use the resync method of recorset. It seems that using this
> command My application have memory leak problem. There are any
> information about this ? There are any patch for ADO ? Or where couls
> I find information about it ?

> Thanks,

> Luca

> --
> Luca Vanuzzo
> Deimos Italia S.r.l. Padova/Veneto/Italy

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Memory leak with resync ?

 Hi !

I'm using VB6 SP4 and ADO 2.5
I use the resync method of recorset. It seems that using this
command My application have memory leak problem. There are any
information about this ? There are any patch for ADO ? Or where couls
I find information about it ?

Thanks,

Luca

--
Luca Vanuzzo
Deimos Italia S.r.l. Padova/Veneto/Italy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. UnsatisfiedLinkError: no awt in shared library path

3. OLE Automation Problems - MEMORY HOG (Memory Leak?)

4. Replication over Internet: requirements

5. memory leak on vitual memory

6. TechTips: Building a multi-user app with "cancel"

7. memory leak in vitual memory

8. SQL Server seems to leak memory until complete out of memory

9. Memory Leak - Running out of Virtual Memory

10. Memory grow and ADO resync Method

11. Memory Leak in SSCE

12. Memory Leak ADO 2.5 SP2 MSDE ????