datareport page width?

Post by jd » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,
OK - so I know that I need to have the default page set to landscape in
order to create a wide report.  I did this.  Now, when I try to export to
HTML, I get a page width error - is there any way to prevent this in the
same manner as we prevent it when going to a "rela" printer?

I hope so!!!!

Jerry D

datareport page width?

Post by Ciaran ONeil » Fri, 14 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi all,
> OK - so I know that I need to have the default page set to landscape
in
> order to create a wide report.  I did this.  Now, when I try to
export to
> HTML, I get a page width error - is there any way to prevent this in
the
> same manner as we prevent it when going to a "rela" printer?

> I hope so!!!!

> Jerry D

The followiing may sound flippant but it's not meant that way:
If the data report you refer to is the Microsoft report distributed
with VB 6 then the solution to this and a myriad of other equally
frustrating little problems is simple - get another report generator!
Active Reports, for instance, is nothing short of excellent.
--
Eire abu!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

datareport page width?

Post by jd » Fri, 14 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Yes, it IS the Microsoft report generator.  So far, I have had various
problems, but overcame them all.  This is the (I HOPE) last one to deal
with, and I would rather not change horses now!!
Sooooooo, back to the original question - is there a solution for this?
Jerry

> > Hi all,
> > OK - so I know that I need to have the default page set to landscape
> in
> > order to create a wide report.  I did this.  Now, when I try to
> export to
> > HTML, I get a page width error - is there any way to prevent this in
> the
> > same manner as we prevent it when going to a "rela" printer?

> > I hope so!!!!

> > Jerry D

> The followiing may sound flippant but it's not meant that way:
> If the data report you refer to is the Microsoft report distributed
> with VB 6 then the solution to this and a myriad of other equally
> frustrating little problems is simple - get another report generator!
> Active Reports, for instance, is nothing short of excellent.
> --
> Eire abu!

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Datareport Page Width?

This may be a repost - posted 2 hrs ago and did not show up....Sorry if it
is

Hi all,
OK - so I know that I need to have the default page set to landscape in
order to create a wide report.  I did this.  Now, when I try to export to
HTML, I get a page width error - is there any way to prevent this in the
same manner as we prevent it when going to a "real" printer?

I hope so!!!!

Jerry D

2. Network X Communications Processors

3. Report width is greater than page width

4. Simple query results in error.

5. Printing Problems When Page Height < Page Width

6. Security in Federated Databases

7. Datareport Length and width

8. referencing more than one table

9. Print MSDN articles exceeds printed page width

10. Page lock on Recordset width Index .....?????

11. QReport and Page width

12. set page width at runtime