Problem with events...

Post by Armando Garcia-Mendoza Sanch » Sat, 06 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi there!
  I've begun with Delphi a month ago and I've never programmed under windows
  before, so I dont know if my question is trivial.

  I've found some VBX's that can handle RTF text. Now, I'd like to make an
  app. that uses it. I need a way to 'simulate' (force the execution of
  a certain event on the RTF control) from another control of my program
  (eg. send a couple of events to the scroll bar to make it avance a
  certain amount of lines) . I've only found some obscure API calls that
  may do what I need... does anybody know something about this?

  Thanks for your help,

                                                                Armando

1. Problem Coordinating Events Error Msg Box

When using VB to call a stored procedure I get an error message box that
needs to be clicked off, but the code still works. The error box reads:

The query could not be debugged due to a problem coordinating events with
the server. Check server and client log for exact error.

My server log has an error message:

Cannot load the DLL SDI, or one of the DLLs it references. Reason: 126 (The
specified module could not be found.)

I can't find any reference to this on MSDN, KB or BOL. Any clues?

Lon Weiss

2. Left join problem

3. Error -Problem Coordinating Events with Server

4. LINUX / WINDOWS 2000 Servers

5. VFP 3.0b: Problem with events firing

6. Listbox not refreshing properly

7. VB5 Data Control Problem - Error Event Not Triggered

8. Query: Date issue

9. Help: Problems with Event Logging - Descriptions Not Available

10. Three event logged in the event view About SQLAgent whenever clear the event logs or failover

11. Event Log overflow with 18453 & 18454 events

12. xp_cmdshell event logging event 17055

13. Pdox 7: Event id to event constant translation ?