by Patrik Al » Sat, 04 May 1996 04:00:00
I have only the "D2 developer", but I have SQL links with my BC++ 5.0 package. Can I use this?? Is it better to use some 32 bit ODBC's?
Anyone with experience, please answer!
1. SQL sent from D2.01 to Oracle via SQL*Net D2.01
What is the SQL statement in the TQuery.SQL property?
2. Can I shutdown Mergereplication by SP?
3. Connecting D2 c/s to Oracle 7.3.3 Access Violation
4. SQL query question...
5. Please give opinions on different ways to setup disks for best performance under SQL
6. Table Locking and Create Index
7. Best ways to store Text of indeterminate length
8. : Help Please - From HP-UX to NT 4.0
9. Batch insertion from .net, better ways?
10. Best ways of Debugging a Stored Proc...
11. RFI - Best ways to sync data across platforms
12. good ways to use recordsets without autocommit?
13. Any better ways to manage programs?