Mouse moveover toolbar popout buttons

Post by Ricard » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Does anybody know if there is a toolbar/button ocx available that looks
like the buttons in Internet Explorer, VB 5, Office 97 and FrontPage? I
want the buttons to raise when I move the mouse over them. I know VB 5.0
CCE comes with the AXButton sample, but it's slow, and I don't like the
picture property. I could write alot of code and mimmick the idea with
pictures, but the result would perform too slow, so I won't even bother.
I'm using VB 4.0 Pro on NT 4.0.

                     Thanks, Ricardo.

1. move over popout toolbar button

Does anybody know if there is a toolbar/button ocx available that looks
like the buttons in Internet Explorer, VB 5, Office 97 and FrontPage? I
want the buttons to raise when I move the mouse over them. I know VB 5.0
CCE comes with the AXButton sample, but it's slow, and I don't like the
picture property. I could write alot of code and mimmick the idea with
pictures, but the result would perform too slow, so I won't even bother.
I'm using VB 4.0 Pro on NT 4.0.

                     Thanks, Ricardo.

2. Oracle Application Server RAM requirements???

3. How to set the spacing on toolbar button.

4. Update Data Optimization job locked the server

5. Help how can I display a depressed button in toolbar

6. SQL Query

7. Simulating toolbar button click through menu item?

8. Data Control not initialized?

9. any way to sort toolbar buttons

10. Toolbar button images in VB 4

11. Toolbar Buttons

12. Getting the color white on toolbar buttons in 256 color mode

13. Why doesn't Mouse Button 2 return a List Index