Help Crystal Report

Post by AJGM » Mon, 06 May 2002 08:57:53

I need to refresh a report without use the refresh button, of course the
report was integrated into Visual Basic, I need it was automatic. I used
Crystal Report 8.5 and VBasic 6.0.
could anybody help me?
Thanks all

Help Crystal Report

Post by Hans-Hermann Uh » Mon, 06 May 2002 21:27:14

Hi,

please choose

File
Report options

in your CR environment.
The feature "Save data with report" should not be clicked. If it is only the
data which are in your database at the moment that your report (!) is saved
are shown if you call your report in VB. That's why you must press the
refresh button each time.

Good luck

Hans-Hermann

Quote:> I need to refresh a report without use the refresh button, of course the
> report was integrated into Visual Basic, I need it was automatic. I used
> Crystal Report 8.5 and VBasic 6.0.
> could anybody help me?
> Thanks all

Help Crystal Report

Post by AJGM » Mon, 06 May 2002 22:26:57

Hi,

I have tried that you tell me, but the problem continue as before. I don't
understand anything.

Thanks for your help

Antonio G

> Hi,

> please choose

> File
> Report options

> in your CR environment.
> The feature "Save data with report" should not be clicked. If it is only
the
> data which are in your database at the moment that your report (!) is
saved
> are shown if you call your report in VB. That's why you must press the
> refresh button each time.

> Good luck

> Hans-Hermann

> > I need to refresh a report without use the refresh button, of course the
> > report was integrated into Visual Basic, I need it was automatic. I used
> > Crystal Report 8.5 and VBasic 6.0.
> > could anybody help me?
> > Thanks all

1. HELP: Crystal reports and DLL's

I am using Crystal reports 2.0 and VB 3.0.  I have installed the Access
JET upgrade.  I created an application which uses an Access database and
all worked fine until I started to add the reports section.  When I
create a report and select my database I get the error "could not
recognize file".

The same application running on a second computer which has the same versions
of software loaded works fine.  I made a distribution disk from the
working computer and ran it on the second computer and the report crashed
with "error in database DLL".

This brings two questions.  First, why won't the crystal reports recognize
my database file when it works fine with the rest of my application.  And
second, if it is a DLL incompatibility, why wouldn't the distribution disk
I made from the working computer overwrite any incompatible DLL's (If DLL's
are not overwritten or at least a warning displayed how can you guarantee
any distributed app will work?).

I appreciate any help.  Thanks.

2. Raiserror

3. Help:Crystal Report's files for Paradox database deployment

4. million plus records

5. HELP: Crystal Reports table links

6. Reading DBF in C

7. Help : Crystal Report syntax

8. help - crystal reports funtion

9. help: Crystal Reports with Variables and Sums

10. HELP: Crystal Reports - recursive formulas/functions?

11. HELP: Crystal Reports and Oracle

12. HELP: Crystal reports 6.0 Pro