SHERIDAN DATA WIDGETS 2.0

Post by Jean Claude NEERUNJU » Sun, 06 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Help!!! I must roll out my project in two day's time.  I have downloaded
the trial version of the above and up to now I am still waiting the
answer.
I just want to pay for the software and get the unlock code to ba able to
roll out my application.
I am already using the calendar widget.
Can anybody help me?
Please!!!
J C NEERUNJUN

[...]

1. Delphi 2+ Sheridan Data Widgets 2.0 OCX - Anyone using ?

We have just purchased the Sheridan Data Widgets 32bit OCX, specifically
to use the Grid component. However I can't see how to like the grid to
a datasource, as all data aware properties are not displayed, even when
using Sheridans properties editor.

Is it possible to use the sheridan grid with Delphi, if so how do I link
the data to the control?

Many thanks

2. Oracle to Informix

3. Sheridan Data Widgets and RDO

4. Error ORA-06550 and PLS-00306

5. sheridans data widgets - combo box problem

6. request for help

7. Sheridan Data Widgets and RDO

8. query to find the last product

9. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

10. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Widgets

11. Sheridan Data Widgets.

12. Connecting SQL Server with Sheridan Data Widgets