attach file to e-mail using VB4

Post by Verheyen Koe » Mon, 16 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Help

What is the easiest way to attach a file to an e-mail
without using MAPI controls

I have to write a program in 16 bits code, so the program can be run on a
computer with windows 3.11 or 95 using a 16 or 32 bit MAPI-compliant
mailsystem.

I would rather acces the modem myself and send the file directly so that I
don't have to go and search for all kind off systemsettings

thanks for any sollutions or hint you can give me

1. SQL MAIL - Mail with an attached file

Hi!

How to I set up a job notification to send an email with an attachament?

I want to send the output file by the job as an attach in a mail when the
job completes.
I know how to set up to send a mail when the job completes, but I dont know
how to
attach a file in this email.

Thanks a lot...

--
Felipe Suslik
PRIMA - Desenvolvimento

2. Reasons for upgrading table version?

3. attaching multiple files or container fields files to a email

4. VBSQL connection problem

5. How to send emails with attaching file from PL/SQL

6. model db stuck in warm standby (Read Only)

7. attaching file in unix email

8. SQL Internal Transaction Managment

9. Email code to attach TAB Delimited file

10. Attaching FMP Files on Email

11. accessing csv data files attached to email

12. Attaching a Text File in VB4 and Access 2.0

13. mail with attached file from an image field