Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

Post by Digital Solution » Thu, 26 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Are you a business person, network engineer or solution developer looking
for training or reference materials for Microsoft Products?

Then visit Digital Solutions at http://www.1digitalsolutions.com

We carry 300+ titles for programs such as Office97, FrontPage, Access,
ActiveX Development, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Windows95 and NT training.

We also offer FREE UPS Ground shipping with in the continental U.S. and
accept Visa/MasterCard.