PARADOX - DELPHI5 - CORRUPT TABLE / INDEX HEADER

PARADOX - DELPHI5 - CORRUPT TABLE / INDEX HEADER

Post by news.bcn.ttd.e » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Al hacer un select se corrompen las tablas.

Causas posibles???

Causas posibles de corrupcin de tablas en paradox?
Idem usando Delphi?
Algo que ver con select?
Algo que ver con accesos remotos cliente/servidor?

1. Urgent Help:Corrupt Table/Index Header in a Paradox Table

        Help!!

        I need urgent help with a Paradox table. When i tried open this
table the DataBase Desktop send me a message : "Corrupt Table/Index
Header."

        I tried with an program utility call fixit.exe (i find this in The
Delphi SuperPage), but i see the same message.

        Please if you know about this problem send me some tips. The size
of table is 8 Mg.

Thanks a lot.
--
Patricio Vera S.
Ingeniero en Computacin e Informtica

2. Auto-select Memo-fields

3. paradox 7 : corrupt table/index header

4. FileSystemObject Loop with Array

5. Paradox error(8961): Corrupt table/index header

6. Delphi+Apollo and record locking

7. Corrupt Paradox 5 header - anyone knows header structure?

8. OLE DB Provider for ODBC with Access2k

9. paradox table with corrupt header

10. Error 8961 : $2301 : Corrupt table/index header.

11. Corrupt table/index header

12. Corrupt Table/Index Header