Error 3420 Object Invalid or no longer set...Why?

Error 3420 Object Invalid or no longer set...Why?

Post by Liss » Tue, 03 Apr 2001 23:34:50

Hi,

I'm using VB6 SP3, DAO 3.6, MSAccess 2000.

I connect to a database using the above (thru code only, no data control).
The program runs constantly (24hrs, 7days a week) as it is a monitoring
program. Now and then I loose the database object and get the above error
(Error 3420 Object invalid or no longer set). Does anyone know why this is
happening. Is it a common thing for an object to loose it's connection? TIA
for any comments or answers!

L.B