Convert XTG file (QuarkExpress template) in to Database

Convert XTG file (QuarkExpress template) in to Database

Post by Zoran Pijukovi » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:25:28

How to convert XTG file (QuarkExpress template)  in to Database(Db or
Paradox or Sql).

__________________________________________________________________ Zoran
Pijukovic ICQ#: 93854961 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Convert XTG file (QuarkExpress template) in to Database

Post by Dan Brenna » Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:30:25

Do you want to store the whole XTG file in a database, or do you need
to extract information out of the XTG and then store that in the
database? If the whole file, it can be stored as a BLOB in most
databases. I'm not the person to help there, but there are many posts
in this newsgroup to give you the details. In the meantime, look up
TDBMemo, TStream, savetofile, and "see also" topics in the online help
in Delphi.

HTH,
Dan

Quote:>How to convert XTG file (QuarkExpress template)  in to Database(Db or
>Paradox or Sql).

>Pijukovic ICQ#: 93854961 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Dan Brennand
CMDC systems, inc.
Configuration Management and Document Control:
visit us at www.cmdcsystems.com
[SPAM block: my e-mail address is DanB at CMDCsystems.com]