anyone know how to store a GIF in IMAGE field

anyone know how to store a GIF in IMAGE field

Post by Terry Singleto » Sun, 05 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I need to put a GIF image into a SQL IMAGE field. I can use loadpicture to
get the image into a picture box now how do I update the recordset so that
the image gets placed in the IMAGE field?

anyone know how to store a GIF in IMAGE field

Post by Timothy J. Bruc » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Open the GIF as Binary, read the GIF into an array of bytes, send the bytes
to the server as the field.  To download the picture from the server,
reverse the process.