OpenQueryDef ???

Post by Elizabeth Marti » Mon, 03 Feb 1997 04:00:00

When trying to use a query from an Access Database how do I open it?

The OpenQueryDef method doesn't work.  Example:

Dim DB as Database
Dim QD as QueryDef
Set QD = DB!OpenQueryDef(qryname)

Also, how do we format text to center it in the text boxes.  The
Properties setting doesn't work.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Martin

OpenQueryDef ???

Post by Alan Dav » Mon, 10 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hello Elizabeth,

Use a Dot not a bang in the OpenQueryDef method.

Set the Text box's Alignment property to 2 and the Multiline property
to true.

         Alan Davis, Southampton, England

1. openquerydef question

Alberto,

do it this way:

set qd = db.querydefs!qryYourqueryName

instead of "openquerydef"

-- Jim Ferguson, FMS
   http://www.fmsinc.com

2. Passing values from PLSQL functions

3. Help! OpenQueryDef with VB4.0 16 bit

4. Explicit MODE How I Set the criteria 3 Tables

5. Help with OpenQueryDef

6. Oracle 8i/jdbc

7. Configuration between sql 6.5 to 7.0 servers