DataReport Printing in Landscape mode

Post by David A Wahlstr? » Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi

I'm trying to set up a DataReport to print in landscape mode. I looked at
the web, found one suggestions, and it didn't work. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dave Wahlstrom

Post by Paul Clemen » Fri, 28 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi

I'm trying to set up a DataReport to print in landscape mode. I looked at
the web, found one suggestions, and it didn't work. Can anyone help?

You didn't mention which suggestion, but I would recommend the following:

SAMPLE: PageSet.exe Programmatically Changes Default Printer Orientation
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q198/9/01.asp

Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)