error using ADOX

Post by Mario Picco » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 05:59:05

Hi,

I added a column to an Access database, then tried to set the
"Compressed UNICODE Strings" property or "Nullable" property for that
column to True. I get the following error when I do this. I can set
the "Allow Zero Length" property to True without any problem.

Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB
status value, if available. No work was done.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Mario

1. Error using ADOX & MSXML #2147467259

Software: Visual Basic 6.0
We're trying to build a Access database with the content
of a XML instance, using MSXML. When we open the recordset
of the database the program give us the error:
"Automatization Error" with the number '2147467259'
Any person can help us?.
Thanks a lot.

2. Something wrong! - elsif

3. Select statement return error when creating a table using ADOX

4. oraserv - tcp problem when migrating database

5. SQL Server 7.0 and DTS

6. Error 3251 while Appending New User using ADOX ?

7. sql trace - get ip, etc

8. In SQL Server select statement return error when creating table using ADOX

9. ADOX.Indexes/ADOX.Key/Foreign Keys

10. Using ADOX

11. How to create database and table into SQL server using ADOX

12. using ADOX to migrate from Access to SQLServer