DBGrid column widths

Post by Thundercracke » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 15:44:56

How can I programatically set individual column widths in a dbgrid? I tried
dbgrid.columns("Column Name").width = x and it compiles but doesn't actually
work.

DBGrid column widths

Post by PDSSOLUTION » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 23:08:53

This is for the Flex Grid, but probably the same for the dbGrid.....

Me.MSFlexGrid.ColWidth(0)
"0" is the column number

Quote:> How can I programatically set individual column widths in a dbgrid? I
tried
> dbgrid.columns("Column Name").width = x and it compiles but doesn't
actually
> work.

1. VB4 - DBGrid columns width.

I don't know how to change the column widths in code, but you can do it
manually by right clicking on the control, then click on edit.  This
will allow you to change the width of the column by draggin the border
of the heading of each column.

Chris Woodrow

2. Cannot Connect To SQL Server using IP Addresses

3. DBGrid Column Width Will Not Stick

4. ADO & DLL

5. Delphi DBGrid Column widths

6. SQL7 SP1 problem with INSERT float value

7. ****Column Width of DBGrid****

8. UNION in view in SQL7 (why does this work?)

9. changing column widths in DBGrids

10. Column width in dbGrid

11. DBGrid : need to change the width of column

12. How to resize the column width in DBGrid?

13. DBGrid control and column widths