HELP: linking txt field with a memo field

HELP: linking txt field with a memo field

Post by Hagen_12m » Sat, 11 Jan 2003 07:19:57

I've created an access-db which contains several fields of large text, all
having the memo property set.  Now, when i access the db in visual basic i
can display every type of field, except the memo...

This is not acceptable. I prob did something wrong...

help?

--
Hero?ne she said was the best I had...
Now you feel the pain is real, and there's no one else to blame...

Post by jason broo » Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:58:29

> I've created an access-db which contains several fields of large text, all
> having the memo property set.  Now, when i access the db in visual basic i
> can display every type of field, except the memo...

> This is not acceptable. I prob did something wrong...

> help?

right click somewhere on your toolbar then click on components a form
will open and you will see a list of components find the "Microsoft
Rich Text Control" check the checkbox,use this to display the memo
field.

Post by Hagen_12m » Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:33:15

>> I've created an access-db which contains several fields of large
>> text, all having the memo property set.  Now, when i access the db in
>> visual basic i can display every type of field, except the memo...

>> This is not acceptable. I prob did something wrong...

>> help?

> right click somewhere on your toolbar then click on components a form
> will open and you will see a list of components find the "Microsoft
> Rich Text Control" check the checkbox,use this to display the memo
> field.

thx man.

feel like an ass for not sorting this out myself...

--
Hero?ne she said was the best I had...
Now you feel the pain is real, and there's no one else to blame...
Praise the fallen...

1. Help: DBMemo in character-field (not Memo-field)

Hello,
I have a problem with a normal character field and a DBMemo
the DBMemo doesn't work well because i can't
change the contents, any data i had typed in disappears as i exit the
control.
Is there something wrong or can't i use a DBMemo on a normal field (for editing
that is)?
If it can't be done wirh a DBMemo is there an other control wich i can use (with
wordwrap)?

Thanks in advance,
Ron

2. sort MDX axis

3. Help: copy memo field from one table to another field

4. How do you configure a combo box to search for a record

5. Access97 - Sql 7 - Memo fields on linked tables

6. Help !!!

7. DALLAS -- Oracle DBA

8. merge alpha field into one memo field

9. Converting Memo fields back to Text fields

10. Storing Memo fields in Databases (Blob Fields?)

11. Copying logical fields to a memo field in one database

12. Copy data from string field to memo field