Web Data Control For Visual Basic

Post by Bill U » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00

SCARY...a little off your subject but this would be a cool way to read/write the
hard drive of everyone that reads these discussion groups. Maybe you should post
the entire source to your OCX.  Even then though...argh! Maybe digitally sign it
or something.
-BU

> Could you please test my Web Data Control application and give me feed back

1. TX-HOUSTON-105339--Visual Basic-MS ACCESS-ORACLE-Web Development-Visual Basic Programmer/Analyst

=
Company    : Technology Resources Inc.
Website    : http://www.tech-resource.com
Job Title  : Visual Basic Programmer/Analyst
Location   : HOUSTON, TX
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Technology Resources is a Tennessee based staffing and consulting firm
providing contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. We are
seeking individuals with the following skills and experience.

Job Description: Seeking Programmer/Analyst with good experience using Visual
Basic, Access, Oracle to design and develop a Web application. Web development
experience is a must. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in
the United States on a full-time basis. Required Skills: Visual Basic, Access,
Oracle, Web Development

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Visual Basic
* MS ACCESS
* ORACLE
* Web Development
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 30618SJ

Fax No: 615-893-3946

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

2. Help! Password dialog

3. ORA-01010: invalid OCI operation

4. Win 95 clients?

5. Classes of returned rows

6. Sybase from a data aware visual basic control via pathway access

7. Visual Basic Data Control and Changing DB Indexes

8. Visual Basic Control (VBX) for Data Encryption

9. Visual Basic, Remote data control and Sequence of Oracle