Printing Crystal Report

Post by Matthew Brad » Mon, 07 Apr 1997 05:00:00

I have added a crystal report control to my app and I can successfully
print that report by setting the action property = 1  Once I compile,
make installation diskettes and load it onto a machine, it works
flawlessly on any machine that has had VB and Crystal reports loaded on
it.  However when I install it onto a machine without VB and crystal
loaded on it, I click the print button and rather thant printing the
report to the default printer, a "Choose Profile Window" appears asking
me to choose a profile such as "Internet Mail Settings"

Any ideas? Am I missing a .dll?  Does the action property differ from
one operating system to another?  HELP!

Thank you, Matt Brady