Data Source Class

Post by Robert Schee » Sat, 21 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi.

I've created a data source class for use in my app. I am trying to bind
the recordset generated by my class to a Hierarchical Flexgrid using
the BindingCollection. I tried the Text and DataMember properties of
the HFlexgrid without success. How can I bind my Data class to the
Hierarchical Flexgrid?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. data source class in ActiveX DLL vs EXE -- URGENT

Hi,
I've created a data aware class (the underlying database is Access 2000) in
an ActiveX DLL and referenced the project in a regular EXE.  I put 2 text
boxes and a data grid on the form.  In the form_load event, I set up an
instance of the data aware class, and a binding collection, and then set up
the binding.  I can view the data just fine, but any updates or added
records are discarded.  The wierd part starts when I put the data aware
class in the same project as the EXE, everything works as it should.  Is
this a bug, or is this by design??  Platform:  Win2k SP1, Access 2000
database, VB6 SP4.  This is an urgent issue for me, so I'd appreciate a
quick response.

TIA

Dave Kraft

TSR Solutions, Inc.
www.tsrnet.com

2. Which JDBC driver support UNICODE?

3. Bind Grid to Data Source Class

4. Display problems with Sybase tools on RS/6000

5. Data Source Class

6. Newbie Question regarding Exporting to a Tab Delimited File

7. Data Source Class & BindingCollection

8. Slow "Loading Database Information..."

9. How to? use DAO data source class and bind to a textbox

10. Can a data source class update a bound control?

11. How do I create a data source class that uses ADO to access SQL Server and populate a bound grid

12. Creating a control class that can be a data binding data source

13. Class as data Source