JET function calls

Post by Seth » Sat, 15 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I'm looking for some documentation on the Microsoft Jet Engine calls.
The Microsoft Jet Programmers guide does not have any information on this
and the Jet engine DLL msjt3032.dll has all the function names removed.
It would be really nice to know what exactly is going on.

1. calling access querydef that calls a user defined access function

I am using vb 4.0 and an access 2.0 database.  I need to call an access
querydef from my vb program. However this particular querydef calls an
acccess basic function that I wrote.  When I run from access everyting
runs fine. But when I call it from vb I get an error.  Is there anyway
around this?

I need to call the function because it performs a function that cant be
done in sql and I dont want to embed the sql code in my vb code.

Thanks for your help.

Melissa

2. strange error (32 512)

3. Calling procedures from PL/SQl functions (called from a SQL stmt)

4. Is @@Identity secure

5. function calls inside SP exec call

6. Server Roles, Database Roles, Replication

7. DAO function call from multiple calling funtions

8. Selecting Object Types

9. Function call in a stored procedure (.dll function)

10. PLPGSQL Function calls function, want result.

11. Calling a function with a function as a parameter

12. call a user defined function from another user-defined function