VB4 Unbound True DBGrid to display data

Post by Sarah Ros » Tue, 28 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hello, I am trying to use a VB4 True DBGrid in unbound application mode to
display the results of an SQL statement.  At design time, the grid is
configured to have two columns.  During run time, I add columns dynamically
based on how many columns the SQL statement returns.  The new columns are
visible and I can set the captions.

When the resulting data is displayed in the grid, the first two columns
(which were pre-existing from design time) show the data beautifully.
However, no data is shown in the new columns that were added at run time.
I know that the data is being properly assigned to the cells, but it is not
being displayed.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
Sarah Ross

VB4 Unbound True DBGrid to display data

Post by EPort191 » Tue, 11 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Have you tried Refresh method

1. True DBGrid - Unbound columns - Filter

Hi!

I'm working with True DBGrid Pro 7.0 in bound mode plus two unbound
columns which retrieve their data in the UnboundColumnFetch() method.
Without filters everything works fine, but whenever a filter is set on
the datasource for the bound columns, the information in the unbound
columns disappears and calling the RefetchCol() method has no effect
(which means that the UnboundColumnFetch() method is not even called).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Peter

2. Help with SQL query

3. True DBGrid Pro - Unbound Column in Bound Mode

4. DSN-less Connection for MS SQL-Server

5. True DBGrid standard in unbound mode

6. Data moving

7. VB4E and unbound True DBGrid

8. Is there a way to copy DTS Packages or Jobs using command prompt?

9. True DBGrid, Standard, Unbound Mode 3

10. VB4, using DBGrid in unbound mode

11. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

12. HELP! VB4.0, RDO, and True DbGrid